The following links to websites are offered in good faith, but we are not responsible for the contents or reliability of linked websites. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages.
1. Beveridge, Thomas H. J.; Li, Thomas S. C. (2003). Sea buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides L.) production and utilization. Ottawa: NRC Research Press. ISBN 0-660-19007-9.
2. Li TSC (2002). “Product development of sea buckthorn”, Janick J, Whipkey A. Trends in new crops and new uses. Alexandria, VA: ASHS Press.
3. Li TSC, Oliver A. Sea buckthorn factsheet, British Columbia Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Fisheries, May 2001
4. Todd, J. Introduction to sea-buckthorn, Ontario Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Rural Affairs, February, 2006
6. Cenkowski, S., Yakimishen, R., Przybylski, R. and Muir, W.E. Quality of extracted sea buckthorn seed and pulp oil Department of Biosystems Engineering, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 5V6, Canada
7. Alam Zeb. Chemical and Nutritional Constituents of Sea Buckthorn Juice, Department of Biotechnology, University of Malakand, Chakdara, N.W.F.P, Pakistan
8. Subhuti Dharmananda, Ph.D. SEA BUCKTHORN Institute for Traditional Medicine, Portland, OR, USA
9. Do a Google Scholar search on for Seabuckthorn and you'll find over 22.000 scholarly articles.